Starts February 15th, 2020
Stop Motion Animation is one of the most popular forms of animation in the world. So it is no secret that there is a lot that goes into a stop motion animation production. Visual Effects can easily be one of the hardest things to understand when producing stop motion animation.
What You Will Learn:
- Softwares Used: After Effects, Photoshop, Fusion, Divinchi
- Examining Industry Methods and the Various Techniques and Softwares used Beyond this Course!
- Camera (types, uses, setups, practices, formats)
- Lights (what and why… setups, practices)
- Green Screen/Chroma-key/Front Light-Back Light
- Camera Tracking / Motion Tracking
- 2.5D Techniques
- Rig Removal & Cleanup
- Rotoscoping & Compositing
- Flicker (Fixing it in production and post-production)
- Color Correction and balancing for VFX
- Motion Blur (adding in production and post-production)
- Camera Stabilization
- Digital Mouth Replacement (adding mouth shapes in post)
- Production and Post Production Do’s and Don’ts
- Plug-ins (A Blessing and A Cures – We examine a lot of options available)
- And More!!!
Where is this Course:
This course is 100% online and will walk you through the process of building a production from the VFX side all the way through the pipeline to completion and delivery of the finished shots. The online course allows you to study anytime during your busy life and gives you the opportunity to set your own schedule.
Why you should take this Course:
There are many tutorials and training courses online that often times offer to teach you softwares such as After Effects or Nuke. The problem with this is if you want to do stop motion animation and get your shots to look super clean and beautiful you will often times struggle and waste time looking for information that just doesn’t exist on the internet. Stop Motion Universities online VFX for Stop Motion Course will teach you the techniques you need to become a master of VFX in Stop Motion Animation. Another reason to take this course is that it is taught by award winning VFX Artist, Animator, Producer, and Director John Ikuma who has 20+ years working in television and film and has numerious credits for productions in world famous stop motion productions.
Starts February 15th 2020